AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 18 -- Stay, Don't Stray

Eye Shadow Pictures, Images and PhotosOk, since yesterday's post was a little on the heavy side, I am going for something light today. You might notice a pattern with me-- when something is stressful or unpleasant, even, I retreat to beauty products, purses or chocolate. Today I choose . . . beauty products.

I would like, no, make that love, to recommend to you a product called "Stay, Don't Stray" by Benefit. You can find this at Sephora and I am not sure where else. I happen to be allergic to many things that go on the eye, but this one passes the test with me. You just put a little on the eyelid, and it makes a fabulous "base" for your eye shadow. Or, you can easily go without shadow, as it blends out all redness and remains a creamy ivory. The eyeshadow stays so well that you can actually use less than normal. And this is a good thing, since the product itself is $25, but I am telling you, it is worth it! (It pumps out a lot, way more than you can use at once-- this is my only complaint.)

Because I have tried more than a few products, I can say that this is my hobby. Or one of them. Sephora also makes the best nail file around, btw. How's that for "light"?

No comments:

Post a Comment