AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day Nine -- Eddie is on the loose

So many funny things, as I have said before, roll out of N's mouth, that I can't keep up with them all. Most recently, we were leaving a store and a car drove by as we were about to step off the curb. "HEY, there goes Eddie Murphy!!!", a totally convinced and incredulous N said. "Umm, I don't think that was him," I said. Oh, he was pretty sure alright and could not be talked out of it. Number One, Eddie is not likely to be visiting our state. Number Two, he is definitely not likely to be riding shotgun in a 1980-something gold Honda Civic. (No offense if that is what you drive. I just don't think Eddie is likely to be chauffered in one.) I still smile, though, to think about how sure of it he was, because he has been right many times when I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment