AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Special Exposure Wednesday -- Feeling Nostalgic

He doesn't look like he is 10 years old here, but he was. I am wishing for some younger days right now. I think it is because he got his braces recently and his mouth is hurting like crazy!! He wants them off, he said, even though his initial reaction was, "Awesome! These look cool!". Today they don't feel too cool. Poor guy. If I can get him to smile, I will show his new metal soon.

For more great photos, see 5 minutes for Special Needs.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking at his face and I see the smile yet his body seems to say: You're hugging me too tight, lol.
    Sorry about the braces. Hope he doesn't have to keep them on too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I agree with Just Writing on the hugging too tight, but so sweet.
    Oh, we had about a foot of snow here, but it was up to 20 inches in some areas. We are safe and sound, but some people aren't so fortunate. I know they think they should get out but they really should stay home. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo. Sorry to hear about the braces - I can remember how painful mine were as a teenager. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute picture! I hope the pain from the braces passes soon!

    ReplyDelete