AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special Exposure Wednesday -- Smackdown




THUD! Groan! Ughhhh! Arghhhhhh! Thud-thud! These were all noises coming from our family room last night. I need not worry or hurry, for they are the familiar sounds of my husband and son wrestling. (However, it does freak my mother out every time she hears it!) It meets some big need in N for proprioception.

I always fear the big "OWWWWWW, that HURT!", which is just as likely to come from my husband. Their tangled mass of body parts keeps me from being an on-looker most of the time (how do they do that??), but I had to snap some photos last night. This only made it go on longer than usual.

3 comments:

  1. I love that they have matching PJs!! My middle son still wrestles with MY dad....makes me a nervous wreck!!! funny thing though...I wrestle with my daughter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. My son loves to have this physical activity at times. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pj's are not matching-- I guess it just looks like it the way they are tangled up! Funny.

    ReplyDelete