AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't Hang Up!


Because I have told you of my love for books and what my favorites were last year, I must tell you about this great book I am reading daily this year. Thanks to my good friend, Miss V, a pretty new leather book has made its way to my bedside table. I have found it to be honest, thought provoking, and challenging. Its daily entries are brief, and they direct my thoughts toward God. It is entitled Jesus Calling. (When I see the title, I immediately want to say, “Hello!! I am here! Don’t hang up!”)

I can see already that its themes are “trust” and “peace”. It is so beautiful. I would say this is one not to pass up for 2011. You can find it here at Amazon.com.

P.S. Husband got the app for his iPhone and loves it. I personally prefer a hard copy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Pardon me for meddleling but I think you should meet this mommy: http://a-happy-journey.blogspot.com/
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete