AND OTHER STUFF . . . .

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Got hat?

(Bangs like hers.)


I’ll start off with a little joke to make myself feel better. What’s the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut? Answer: About two weeks. If that is the case, then I have a little more than a week to go. Who knew that my last-minute decision to switch from the side swept bang to fringe bangs would end up looking like a kindergartener did the job out on the back playground when no one was looking? Yikes! I must admit, I am the one to blame, though, for not clarifying length. I'll show you a picture. In about 3 months.

It is nice to have a friend who cares about one’s feelings about one’s hair. Neighbor Friend knew about this and sent a quick email, “Is the hair any better?” “No. I still look like I’m in third grade.” (At least that was about 3 grades worth of improvement.) The hair really does need to grow. Now.

N just grinned a very bemused grin at me and said, “Mom! You look a lot . . . . younger?” Yah--as in elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment